You start off by clearing a multi-step screening process that includes both written tests and interviews.
Aptitude, Verbal, &
Logical Reasoning Test
- 70 min
- Candidates scoring more than 60% will be considered for the next stage
- 12 questions to be answered in 30 min
- Candidates scoring more than 80% will be considered for the next stage
- Telephonic Round
- Evaluation of communication skills and resumé scanning
- A set of generic and technical questions to be answered in 30 min
Once you are selected, you will undergo 600+ hours of proprietary training using the 70-20-10 Futurense Framework taught by industry practitioners
Next, we will match you with one of our clients, which will most likely be an MNC or a Fortune 500 company. You will join a team that allows you to use your newly acquired knowledge in the best possible way, and we hope that it may blossom into a fruitful experience for everyone involved.
Even when you are working from the client’s office, we will continue to mentor you throughout your deployment period. You will get the opportunity to work on exciting projects and receive semi-annual salary incentives. You will also benefit from customised IIT/IIM technological courses sponsored by Futurense.
The end of your two years of deployment is more likely to feel like a new beginning. At the end of your MNC stint, you will have the option to transition to a full-time role for our client or continue working as a Futurense fellow.