- Website: www.futurense.com
- Mobile Apps: iOS, Android
Notice to End User
- In some cases, an administrator may create an account in Futurense on behalf of an “End-User” and may provide his/her information, including Personal Information. In such cases, the administrator who may be your Employer or a Futurense Authorized Training Partner (ATP) is our “Customer.” We collect Information under the direction of our customers and have no direct relationship with the End-User whose personal data we process.
- An End-user’s use of the Futurense platform may be subject to the Customer’s policies if any.
- If you are an End-user using our platform, please direct your privacy inquiries to your administrator. Futurense is not responsible for the privacy or security practices of our customers, which may differ from those set forth in this privacy statement.
- Futurense does not send personalized advertising or Marketing communication to end-users.
- Personal data collected by Futurense may be stored and processed in your region, and in any other country where Futurense or its affiliates, and data sub- processors operate facilities. To facilitate Futurense global operations, we may transfer and access such information from around the world, including from other countries in which the Company has operations. A list of the Futurense’s global offices is available here. This Privacy Statement shall apply even if Futurense transfers Data to other countries
- Currently, Futurense and its data sub-processors have data centers in India.
- The data we hold may also be processed by employees operating in the countries listed above, such staff may be engaged in, among other things, product development and customer and technical support. The data protection and other laws of these countries might not be as comprehensive as those in your country. By submitting your data and/or using Our Services, you consent to the transfer, storing, and processing of your data in these countries.
When you visit our website or mobile apps and voluntarily provide the following information via one of our contact forms, via a chat or phone session, or as part of a purchase of one of our courses or register on our site:
- Contact Information, such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number, IP
- Information about your business, such as company name, company size, business type
- Billing Information, such as credit card number and billing address
- Note: All payment transactions are processed through secure payment gateway providers. We do not store any card information (other than the last 4 digits of your card) on our servers. When you use our Learning Management System, mobile applications, our support system or respond to our surveys:
- Contact Information, such as name, email address, mailing address, IP address, geographic location, or phone number
- Unique Identifiers, such as username, or password
- Name and e-mail address when you provide feedback from the Service(s)
- When you use our community website or blogs
- Please refer to our section on Public Forums
- Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except if it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-Personal Identifiable Data: We capture some non-Identifiable data in our logs. The data in the logs includes
- Device type
- Browser type
- Language preference
- Time zone
- Screen size
- Referring / exit pages
Use of information We may use the personal information collected from within the Websites or when you use the Service(s) to:
- Provide you with the Service(s).
- Send your communication from the Service(s)
- Assess the needs of your business to determine or suggest suitable products.
- Send you requested product or service information.
- Respond to customer service requests.
- Administer your account.
- Send you promotional and marketing communications.
- Personalized Advertisement
- Facilitate your transactions with other users when you use our Service(s).
- Perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics at an aggregate level in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the site.
- When you provide us with personal information about your contacts, we will only use this information for the specific reason for which it is provided.
Share If your subscription was provided by your employer or a Futurense authorized training partner, we will share information, including personal information with them. We may transfer personal information to our Group Companies and subcontractors that help us provide our Service(s). Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the service agreements with our data processors. We reserve the right to disclose your personal data as required by applicable law, in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including meeting national security or law enforcement requirements and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process served on us.
In the event Futurense goes through a business transition, such as a merger or acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your user account, and personal data will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via email and via prominent notice on our websites of any such change in ownership or control. We may also disclose your personal information to any other third party with your prior consent.
Data from Third Parties Currently, various browsers — including Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari — offer a “do not track” or “DNT” option that relies on a technology known as a DNT header, which sends a signal to Web sites’ visited by the user about the user's browser DNT preference setting. Futurense does not currently commit to responding to browsers' DNT signals with respect to the Company's Web sites, in part, because no common industry standard for DNT has been adopted by industry groups, technology companies or regulators, including no consistent standard of interpreting user intent. Futurense takes privacy and meaningful choice seriously and will make efforts to continue to monitor developments around DNT browser technology and the implementation of a standard.
Advertisement We partner with third parties to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third-party partners may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on our Website and other sites in order to provide you with advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. Please note this does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive generic ads.
Analytics & Web-beacons Futurense uses third party software for analytics. All metrics information collected from your usage of the Service(s) shall be transmitted to our analytics provider. This information is then used to evaluate how users use our platform, and to compile statistical reports on user activity for us. We further use the same statistical analytics tool to track or to collect your Personally Identifiable Information (PII). We will use this information in order to maintain, enhance, or add to the functionality of the Service(s) and to personalize the experience for you. Aggregated information and analysis may be made public where desired by Futurense. We and our third-party advertising partners use technologies such as web beacons in analyzing trends, administering the website, tracking users’ movements around the site, and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual and aggregated basis.
Do Not Track Currently, various browsers — including Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari — offer a “do not track” or “DNT” option that relies on a technology known as a DNT header, which sends a signal to Web sites’ visited by the user about the user's browser DNT preference setting. Futurense does not currently commit to responding to browsers' DNT signals with respect to the Company's Web sites, in part, because no common industry standard for DNT has been adopted by industry groups, technology companies or regulators, including no consistent standard of interpreting user intent. Futurense takes privacy and meaningful choice seriously and will make efforts to continue to monitor developments around DNT browser technology and the implementation of a standard.
Links to Third Party Sites Our Websites contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by Futurense. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites or third parties. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our websites and to read the privacy policies of each and every website that collects personal information.
Public Forums Our Websites offer publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, reach out to us. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know that we are unable to do so and why. Futurense may provide bulletin boards, blogs, or community threads on the Company’s Web sites. Any personal information you choose to submit in such a forum may be read, collected, or used by others who visit these forums and may be used to send you unsolicited messages. Futurense is not responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these forums. Remember that when you share information publicly, it may be indexable by search engines.
Communications from the Websites We may use your email address to send our newsletters and/or marketing communications. If you no longer wish to receive these communications, you can opt-out by following the instructions contained in the emails. We will send you announcements related to the Service(s) on occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our Services) are temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email. Generally, you may not opt out of communications that are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you may delete your account.
Our Websites and Service(s) have industry-standard security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. When you provide us with sensitive information (such as credit card information or login credentials), we will encrypt that information via Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our websites or via the Service(s) and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we receive your personal information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of people who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- All payment transactions are processed through secure gateway providers and are not stored or processed on our servers
- Testimonials We post customer testimonials/comments/reviews on our websites which may contain personal information. Prior to posting the testimonial, we obtain the customer's consent to post their name along with their testimonials. If you want your testimonial removed, please reach out to us
- Children's Personal Information Futurense does not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16, please do not submit any personal information through our websites or Service(s). We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s Internet usage and to help enforce this Policy by instructing their children never to provide personal information through our Service(s) or Websites without their permission. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 16 has provided personal information to us through our websites or Service(s), please contact us and we will endeavor to delete that information and terminate the child's account from our databases.